The Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) announced the successful completion of the Maritime Survival Centre, a new facility dedicated to enhancing maritime safety and security training in the island nation.
Constructed by MTCC, the center, valued at MVR 6.5 million, will equip the Maldives National University (MNU) with the infrastructure to conduct a wider range of proficiency courses and deliver high-quality training to maritime professionals.
Some works carried out under this project include:
- Land filling of 1200 cubic meters of land
- 62.25 meters sheet pile land
- Construction of a 4.2-meter ramp
- Construction of harbour pavement
- Installation of mooring ballads Installing port lights
- Installation Of a dewitt system with life boat